your life is crazy

what will you do? be truth! God is around you  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

your photo look like a ghost. show me a more clear picture

Maybe I am a ghost...Use your imagination, I've got brown eyes and brown hair, uh, I often am asked if I'm native american, which I only have very little native american in me. I don't actually have a good clear picture of me at the moment, we don't take many pctures in this family, lol. It's like they only took tons of pictures when we were younger but turn into a teenager and nothing I'll find one to put up... eventually. Maybe, lol. But for now the ghost one'll have to do. :P

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your photo look like a ghost. show me a more clear picture

She doesn't have to. The Internet is anonymous heaven. Besides, that picture is already pretty clear to me.

Surely you have an imagination?

Ok, I'm gonna say something now regarding a certain member, and I want everyone (especially you, Poke Master) to listen.

I don't want to see or hear of any more of this "Let me see a pic of your face" crap. Surely you've seen a female before, and you don't need to pressure anyone into sharing personal photos. It is downright disrespectful to tell someone to post pictures of themselves because their current picture does not satisfy you. This is not a forum for stalkers, so take your requests elsewhere. Also, if I get any reports of inappropriate PMs or other things, shit is gonna go down. I may not have the powers of an admin, but I have alternate methods for getting to you.

Ok, I've had my little rant for the day. Proceed.

*Mooney beat me to it*

Aw geez, i was joking but u guys are really gettin heated up. SHe's a girl, end of story. She could be a real beautiful or not so hot, either way she's here for her own emulation/whatever reasons.

I believe she's cute, mainly becuz she talks wit some confidence of a hot woman, but then again i see hot girls everyday, i talk, befriend and sometimes a lil more, so its like, "nice to actually see one of you hot ones on here". But i rather flirt with sumone who isnt a plane ride away...lol

*This was taken from Shoma's 4th best selling book: "How to NOT creep out a chick online"*

Edited by Shoma

And I'm from a small crappy town about 50 miles south of the bridge, not sure I should give the name of it though.

lol, thank god you're not a yooper. :P And probably a good idea on the specifics. There are a lot of creeps out there.

No picture because, I hate pictures with me in them, lol... and don't have many of me anyway. Camera shy. lol.

Well, from the looks of the pic, you have no reason to be camera shy.

will something special come of all this??? wait and see when Terri posts back >_> :P

No way. I like older women and internet dating is creepy.

y the heck! Im a Floridian! YEs dats right! All you blokes come down to my home to get some nice sun-shine! All the beaches you visit down here...WE RIDE DA WAVES ALL DAY, YEEEAAAH!!!

FT. Lauderdale! the center of the whole sha-bang bang!