working pokemon diamond and pearl!

Rawrthness

i actually found a working pokemon pearl and diamond rom and emu that works.... if i get permission from the admins ill upload it and put the link up here somewhere but without there permission you'll have to find it on your own :D

so admins..... what do you say should i share and upload it or no?

There are NO EXCEPTIONS.

1. DO NOT ask where to download WAREZ, ROMs, ISOs or BIOSes

2. DO NOT provide direct links to WAREZ, ROMs, ISOs or BIOSes.

3. DO NOT provide links to websites that link to WAREZ, ROMs, ISOs or BIOSes.

There are NO EXCEPTIONS.

okie dokie best i can say is that i typed in some works in google and it was first on the list :D so have fun guys

only problem with this is that it's a bit laggy when you play but if your a diehard fan like me you wont care for the lag cause it slows it down by like 25% but thats all

There are NO EXCEPTIONS.

okie dokie best i can say is that i typed in some works in google and it was first on the list :D so have fun guys

only problem with this is that it's a bit laggy when you play but if your a diehard fan like me you wont care for the lag cause it slows it down by like 25% but thats all

What emulator / version are you running it on?

I've only played it for like 20 minutes but it seemed like the same as the old ones with even more less original characters added.

it did get me to dig out my pokemon red/blue/yellow/silver/gold and try them out again, I think i still like yellow the best.

I've only played it for like 20 minutes but it seemed like the same as the old ones with even more less original characters added.

it did get me to dig out my pokemon red/blue/yellow/silver/gold and try them out again, I think i still like yellow the best.

Gold/Silver>Yellow IMO

I welcome the new additions to Pokemon. So far loved the balancing they done to the series, but waaay to much pokemon.

I'm pretty much just loving the whole thing. Trying to get certain things is annoying after a few days of trying, but still love the progression so far. Believe it or not, I paid for this game. I don't remember the last time I did that, I think it was WoW two or so years ago.