OMFG Ninja Gaiden

oh god, the controls where horrible in ninja gaiden - THATS why it was frustrating if the damn controls worked right it wouldn't be so hard. (someones going to yell at me for saying that) But maybe the Wii controller is what it needs

Looks cool but im not crapping my pants over it, ill rent it or something if i ever get my hands on a wii

oh god, the controls where horrible in ninja gaiden - THATS why it was frustrating if the damn controls worked right it wouldn't be so hard. (someones going to yell at me for saying that) But maybe the Wii controller is what it needs

Looks cool but im not crapping my pants over it, ill rent it or something if i ever get my hands on a wii

It's for NDS :D

yea i hear you all about the controlls. i guess it boils down to what you like. i'm a fighting game nut and the controlls were i thought pretty damn good for the xbox. but i see why people would not like it. as long as this one is as hard as the xbox one i will be happy. then agian i really got into shinobi for ps2 also and no one seemed to like that one.

1up's Preview says;

Without a hint of hyperbole, after seeing this game in action, it's obvious we've never seen a game look this good on DS before and Dragon Sword is testimony to what the system can really do. Hell, it's arguable that this game looks better than anything running on PSP at the moment, which shows you how close the two systems are, graphically, in the hands of the right developer.

What was this guy on? Does this honestly look better than anything on the PSP? I'm insulted and annoyed that someone in the gaming press can be that shortsighted and that stupid.

DragonKeeper, you do realize those pictures are probably enlarged from their original size right? (that's if it wasn't a concept art pic or something)

and that if you enlarge a psp screen shot, it'll look just as pixelated right?

DragonKeeper, you do realize those pictures are probably enlarged from their original size right? (that's if it wasn't a concept art pic or something)

Of course, but the DS is naturally a smaller resolution than the PSP anyway. Doesn't change the fact that if you resize that pic to that size, and resize any PSP screenshot to the same size, the PSP one will look better.

But resolution aside, doesn't every other PSP game look just as accomplished, if not more so than Ninja Gaiden DS does? Look at the other screenshots at 1up as well. I still find the blanket statement the reviewer made ridiculous.

Of course, but the DS is naturally a smaller resolution than the PSP anyway. Doesn't change the fact that if you resize that pic to that size, and resize any PSP screenshot to the same size, the PSP one will look better.

But resolution aside, doesn't every other PSP game look just as accomplished, if not more so than Ninja Gaiden DS does? Look at the other screenshots at 1up as well. I still find the blanket statement the reviewer made ridiculous.

I'd have to agree with you. PSP games generally look a whole lot better than this, no matter what the resolution is. Hell, most PSP launch titles looked better. I just don't think the DS can ever win in the area of graphics. Game play and innovativeness, maybe, but not graphics.