Final Fantasy Dissidia

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's not Ifrit. It's Scarmiglione...

I disagree. Here's a shot I took of Scarmiglione from the Anniversary Edition and the original shot and artwork- as you can see he doesn't have wings or horns coming from his head like the character in the logo- more from his gut and shoulders.

scarmiglione-2.jpg4scarmiglione-b2.gifscully.jpg

And yeh Ehrgeiz is a PSX game so go for it.

yeah the jump of of the gfx is great...

but man oh man if they could make a cd battle scene for ff like really great looking that would be sweeeeet

but man oh man if they could make a cd battle scene for ff like really great looking that would be sweeeeet

?

oops never noticed i made a mistake if they could make the battle scenes more 3d and better looking that would be awesome is what i meant.

I imagine Dissidia will be pretty 3d and look awesome, but did you mean for the PSP remakes? They should stay 2d- have a quaint look about them that I like. Personally I think the NDS FFIII remake looks like crap and hope that if they do a III for PSP its just a 2d one.

I imagine Dissidia will be pretty 3d and look awesome, but did you mean for the PSP remakes? They should stay 2d- have a quaint look about them that I like. Personally I think the NDS FFIII remake looks like crap and hope that if they do a III for PSP its just a 2d one.

i mean something like ff13 >_> but improved

• 1 year later...

Massive bump.

The official Dissidia: Final Fantasy site has been updated to include story and character details. Not much of an update though- we knew most of this info a year ago. The site is also designed like ass... in other words terribly. Anyway, the official roster currently stands at;

Final Fantasy I - Warrior of Light, Garland

Final Fantasy II - Frioniel, Emperor

Final Fantasy VIII - Squall, Ultimicia

Final Fantasy IX - Zidane, Kuja

However, official Dissidia art also exists depicting;

Final Fantasy VI - Terra, Kefka

Final Fantasy VII - Cloud, Sephiroth

Final Fantasy X - Tidus, Jecht

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dissidia/

if you go to the characters section on their site you can see screen shots of the game with those characters.

The tune kicks ass as well :P.

OMG the more I think about FF the more I wish to play FFXI!!! D:!!

The old games are particularly punishing.

The FF1 remakes are apparently a lot easier still than the old ones, but I simply cannot beat Chaos, the final boss.

I hit for 800-1000 only with my Knight and only when Sabered, Tempered, and Hasted. Magic, including Flare and Holy, does bugger all to him.

He has 20000 HP and casts Curaja frequently for 9999 healing. Even if he heals 1 in 10 turns Im still screwed. My Red Mage, Black Mage and White Mage all get killed in 1 hit even when Protect, Invisible and NullAll have been cast on them.

I consider this, thusly, impossible.

Hmmm...I wouldn't say that! :P