Spider-Man 3

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone happen to know the name of the song where Emo Peter is walking down the street dancing?

tell me if this is the song you were talking about

"Red River" by The Walkmen

Does anyone happen to know the name of the song where Emo Peter is walking down the street dancing?

tell me if this is the song you were talking about

"Red River" by The Walkmen

Nope. It starts with the newspaper spin after JJ says they haven't printed a retraction in 20 years and as far as I know it isn't on the soundtrack. It's a jazzy kind of song that goes along with the emo scene- not an emo song.

It was okay, but wasn't like "wow that was pretty good." I was annoyed by the somewhat emo look, and my mom laughed at one sad point, she told me Peter looked like a duck when he was crying, I didn't see how exactly but yeah I don't think it was all that great.

One thing that I really hated about this movie was the whole butler and Harry thing. All of a sudden he speaks up?

Directors and their "smart" plot-twists eh? No seriously, keep it like the original or don't do it at all... Certainly don't bastardize the original like that.

This movie fails to deliver.

One thing that I really hated about this movie was the whole butler and Harry thing. All of a sudden he speaks up?

yea i really hated that i though the butler was a mute xD

That same butler was in the previous 2 movies (albeit different actors), but I think the suddenness of his influence has something to do with the large number of scenes that were cut.

I feel the same way about the Sandman's change of heart... 1 second its lets kill Spider-Man, the next its all 'oh no i didnt want any of this to happen.. just wanted to help my daughter'. Another reason why I hate that guy.