Listen to this bullshit

alright so this morning me and some friends meet up and we are like lets go get something to eat before school and everything, so we do and friend A (who was in his own car) says he has this project to do for field biology or something like that so we should go to doe run lake, So me and my other two friends in a different car are like okay and so we both go to doe run, but the gate was locked so we just sat there and ate.

Then this flocking bus from the stupidass high school shows up and sits there for awhile, and we are like wtf are they picking someone up or what? Whatever right though? we arent doing anything wrong, just eating, so we ignore it. Then a little later like 10 minutes max, we decide we are leaving, so lee gets back in his car, and we start to drive out. When we get to the end of the road, the bus is like in the way, we are like wtf, and we wait a little bit, and it was like a REALLY long time so we are like flock this try and pass it, and the bus moves over! he was blocking us on purpose! We are like what the flock is this guy doing? Then a police officer shows up and we are like pfft lets tell the cop whats going on, but oh no we where flocked. The bus leaves and the police officer makes us park in the parking lot. He then makes friend A get out of his car and they search him, find nothing, check his ID and everything, then they come to us, search us, search the car, find nothing. and im like well whats going on i don't get what we did wrong. and he tells us that there is an escaped convict back there selling meth and they thought we where dealing drugs to each other. (Yeah, pretty flocking rediculous, i think it was an excuse to pull over a couple of teenagers)

Oh but it gets better. NOW...suddenly like 40 minutes later, the car somehow smells like marijuana! Awesome!!! For two reasons, A. No one smoked any marijuana, and B. The only thing that was smoked was a cigar. He tells my one friend that he smells like it, But somehow me or my other friend or Friend A smelled like it at all. Then he searches friend A's car AGAIN, and suddenly finds a marijuana stem or some crap (which we never saw, he never showed us or anything) On top of that when he searched my friends car he broke all his cigars open. Hmm... sounds a little bit planted to me i think.

Then he tells us to go on about our business, go to school, whatever, Which is also suspicious, if we where all high why would we be allowed to drive home and everything? Then we get at school and im immediatly pulled out of my class as well as my friends, they tell us we cant be at the school as a precautionary measure and they are going to pretend like we never showed up pretty much. Everyone leaves but me, because for some flocking reason i have to take a sobriety test, you know where you follow the end of a pen with your eyes. I do it and the police officer at the school is all like, well your not wasted but your not completley fine, and im like well if my eyes are red or anything its probably from the cigar i was smoking and the smoke getting in my eyes, im definitley not high, I just talked to two other police officers, one of my teachers, and the dean about some classes before you got here, i think someone would have noticed.

So now im home flocking pissed because i didn't do crap and im not in school, i guess i get the day off, what the flock ever. flocking nosy bus drivers. They wanted me to go to drug counseling and crap, im like what dont you understand about no one smoked any pot back there?

BTW i had to stop myself from laughing hysterically when i heard this:

(in a deep raspy country accent) "Officer Danielson (I think that was his name) come over here and take a whiff ah this boy."

They even told us we where just in the wrong place at the wrong time, So why the flock are we in trouble? Especially the people in the car i was in, they didnt find anything in there.

its probably too late to even do anything since i didnt want to speak up and sound like a raving drunk or something accusing them of crap. its ridiculous.

man i really want to just move out of this country and escape all this bullshit, ive been sick of it for years.

oh crap a couple of older teenagers with long hair they must be potheads....flocking bullshit.

Cops in my village suck ass. My friend and I were walking back to his house from a gas station where we had just bought a few drinks (of the soda and iced tea variety) when a cop in a car pulls up to us and demands to test my friend's iced tea for alcohol. He pours a fourth of the bottle into a cup, does some stupid test (which comes up negative, of course, since it was just flocking iced tea) and downs the whole cup! He says something about how we're ok and not in trouble, hands the bottle back, and drives off. flocking bastard was probably just thirsty and thought my friend looked suspicious enough to get a free drink out of him. Asshole.