Blue?

GodPigeon

WHen you clean disk space and select "compress files" it automatically compresses those files(It doesnt delete them). If u didnt check each file or folder, to be compressed then it probally happened after u cleaned ur diskspace.

But ....

Blue = Compressed

Edited by Shoma

WHen you clean disk space and select "compress files" it automatically compresses those files(It doesnt delete them). If u didnt check each file or folder, to be compressed then it probally happened after u cleaned ur diskspace.

But ....

Blue = Compressed

iight then, i just wondered what that was all about. There isnt any difference though in the file if its compressed or not right?

But ....

Blue = Compressed

iight then, i just wondered what that was all about. There isnt any difference though in the file if its compressed or not right?

Not really, but if you compress all your files the computer "supposidly" runs faster than if it wasnt. It saves DISK space, but not by a great margin. My video file that is 173mb, when compressed is 172mb... :)

But ....

Blue = Compressed

Not really, but if you compress all your files the computer "supposidly" runs faster than if it wasnt. It saves DISK space, but not by a great margin. My video file that is 173mb, when compressed is 172mb... :)

Haha yea thats Lame. Altogether that Compression made 7GB of space though