Sharing Mamadox plat plus

RastanX

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is the only thing I'm up/downloading from eMule (never again!) so I should be getting some bandwidth but I'm getting 375b/s from Rastan and 3.66kb/s from you....

I just finished dowloading MamedOx Platinum2.rar .It needed five days but finally i got it. By Usenet i didn't succeed (probably as i was not able to use this sharing sofware) to obtain Mamedox platinum, i tryed since March 2006 but nothing, this file seems to be a ghost.

So what i want to say (in my poor english) is that emule is surely very slow (compared to usenet) but it secures that a shared file will survive for a long time so that many people in the world will have it and will have the chance of testing it.

Be patient (and if anyone can please share also Mamedox Platinum the first release on emule). I gave u Scumball friends slot so u should wait less before downloading from me.

Thanks to u all and in particular THANKS to RastanX for sharing (finally) MamedoX Platinum2 on Emule.

No needed parts.

No needed parts.

No needed parts.

No needed parts.

No needed parts.

On Que 663.

On Que 263.

On Que 5021.

Rastan is the only person that has the pieces we need. I haven't moved up in the que for the rest. Cr0me, can you quit sharing your other files and just share this for an hour? I'm 5021 on your que. Once I get it, I can upload it to everyone else. Right now we're flocked though. L0LL0 is the other person with the pieces and his upload is capped. I'm getting his stream at *400 BYTES/sec*. Pitiful. X-treme mod isn't uploading anything either.

hello hope i did this right new here.Just wanted to say thanks to all who helped me get this emu it is by far best on the xbox to date.And most of all thanks to BritneysPAIRS for this wonderful collection.Btw i got this file in one day useing emule just got to manually set your cable modem (true) speed u will get the file in no time.Im glad it was on emul i have used that many times in the past no probs.Also try only downloadig just this file.

THANKS>Peace.

hello hope i did this right new here.Just wanted to say thanks to all who helped me get this emu it is by far best on the xbox to date.And most of all thanks to BritneysPAIRS for this wonderful collection.Btw i got this file in one day useing emule just got to manually set your cable modem (true) speed u will get the file in no time.Im glad it was on emul i have used that many times in the past no probs.Also try only downloadig just this file.

THANKS>Peace.

Did you upload the same amount in a single day? Since the vast majority of cable modems don't have that much upload capacity, I doubt it (it's remotely possible, but not very probable).

I uploaded well over 12 Gb trying to get this file. I basically floated half of the people that were downloading it at that time. While I appreciate the "thanks" for helping you get it, I'd much rather see you upload at LEAST what you download and help somebody else get it. If you hit-n-bailed the thing, you screwed over every other person trying to get the file.

That's my final word about that. :(

@affini: try to search it in emule.

@Arcadia: i like the way you share the file... yes yes.... finished to download you simply vanished from the network, clap clap! if everybody does the same nobody can download the file, YOUR mentality is the ruins of the P2P.

Thx BritneysPAIRS for your work, I'm testing it.

And thx to RastanX for the share

@Arcadia: i like the way you share the file... yes yes.... finished to download you simply vanished from the network, clap clap! if everybody does the same nobody can download the file, YOUR mentality is the ruins of the P2P.

12 Gigs wasn't enough upload for you? How many Gigs of that file have you uploaded? Post back when you hit the 12 gig mark. If you think uploading 3.5 times the bandwidth you download is going to destroy P2P, you're confused on how it works. You don't need to have someone with 100% of the file to have 100% of the file available. You just need to upload the parts you have to the person that is uploading the parts they have. That's what the problem was before. Nobody was uploading crap. You yourself had almost 1000 other files you were sharing that weighed in at a few hundred Gigs. I had to wait in your que while you uploaded those other files to every Tom, Dick, and Harry that wanted them. So did everyone else trying to get this file. I told you to trim that down and you didn't. Point into the mirror if you want someone to blame anything on.

I did my part. Once everyone else EACH uploads 12 Gigs, you can feel satisfied you did yours as well. Until then, QYB.

Affini, you have PM.

not to hate on the fact that I know you guys/gals have a hard time getting this but to make a topic about getting it is not needed and goes as a warez which isn't allowed. and besides that, its not even about xbox, emus and such :lol:

and as such, this topic is closed.

Edit i didn't know robert moved it to a new topic so i'll leave it open since he is the topdog around here next to gamecop :huh: but still i feel this doesn't belong here