help me plz =/

ok im a big noob at this so i need help i dled mvc2 and it works but its rly slow when i run it with the dreamcast anyone plz help me! if you got aim and you can hit me up and help me itll be better. my aim = jayceewo0t

thx plz HELP!! ME!!!

what is pigspeed do anyways? i was reading about that in forums. where can i get it? and i tell you info on my pcs gc when i find out how to do it lol imrly a no0b.. i got windows xp btw and i have chankast alpha v0.25 if that helps

Edited by jaycee

PigSpeed is a part of Chankast Tools, and is generally worthless for Chankast 0.25a. PigSpeed tries to make emulation faster by using some very unorthodox things to adjust the timings between the your CPU and the emulator. At least this is my understanding at least.

The problem is that SpeedPig can makes your system very unstable, to the point of constant BSODs in some cases. So yeah, I wouldn't recommend using it.

its way cheaper and a better idea (It will always run better on the actual system) to just buy a Dreamcast.

Not to insult the authors or anything, but until it reaches the state of perfection (kinda like PSX emulation) its not really worth bothering with IMO

Agreed, no game is Fun at 90% Playability. But like i said before it doesnt look like he activated the Capcom Hack if its running INCREDIBLY slow. i could be wrong