Post Your Desktop :New Year's Edition:

Wizard

I first heard of Papoose when he joined in on Busta Rhymes' mega remix of 'Touch It' along with a bunch of other artists I'd never heard of. Didn't realise he was a serious fellow, but I liked the odd-sounding name. Curiously enough the term 'papoose' means a baby red indian. Wtf?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with your infatuation with some "rapper" named Papoose?

See i look at Papoose like the young maintenece man of Hip hop. By that i mean, alot of people here that used to listen to Hip Hop or the people that Hate it period(usually Rockers Which love to Throw stones at it) Keep saying, "Hip Hop Is Dead". They say "The only thing appers talk about is 'my guns, my money, my Girls' and it bothers me because they're obvioulsy not listening to Real Hip Hop. So how can you hate on something you've never heard??? We've Managed to stereotype Music. Its as if i were to say "Rock is all about Hailing Satan, Anarchists, Suicidal, Pain" ect. But i dont because its not true. Same as Hip Hop, Papoose's Main thing was the Educated "thug", Hence his Crew and Movement being Titled "Thug-a-cation" While i think it sounds retarded, he has the Music to back it up. Im not going to say that he doesnt do the whole "Gun, Money, Girls" Talk but he Makes other songs which concepts are unmatched. His Lyracism is only Topped by a few artists and he Just recently got signed.

Songs that Should be heard:

Charades

Chess

Monopoly

Reality Muzik

Mind, Body and Soul

Law Library 1,2,3

Alphabetical Slaughter

Those are songs with great Concepts. Also, Papoose is the only Artist to Do alphabetical Slaughter From A-Z, No other Artist has done it, Saigon got it to P, Fort Minor Got it to G, But nobody got it to Z. And he also Did Alphabetical Slaughter From Z-A. So No artist EVER has done the Alphabet From A-Z, Then Back to Z-A

Well Heres a Link to Alphabetical SlaughterEven tho i highly Doubt anyone here will enjoy.

I first heard of Papoose when he joined in on Busta Rhymes' mega remix of 'Touch It' along with a bunch of other artists I'd never heard of. Didn't realise he was a serious fellow, but I liked the odd-sounding name. Curiously enough the term 'papoose' means a baby red indian. Wtf?

His Gandmother Used to Call him 'Papoose' because of that exactly, she said he looked like an indian Baby. So he stuck with it :huh:

thug-a-cation teach you to write like that? seriously.

and before you start tackling rock music with hear-say and stereotypes know that today's rap and hip hop is a joke. and I'm talking about the crap routine "guns, money, girls". Seriously, who gives a crap about some black guy who's living the high-life on people's money who are dumb enough to buy the same thing over and over again? The real hip hop died with 2pac, end of story. That's what it was all about. Black people's problems and stuff.

Satanism and rock music? don't make me laugh, before hip hop and rap even existed as a concept, old school rock music was the music young minds would listen to. satanism-themed music is just a sub-genre of a sub-genre of rock music that was ripe and ready to somehow become the "stereotype" image for haters to come and attach it to...

being able to learn and play an instrument > being able to have your voice recorded and fine-tuned in a studio.

on a sidenote, great desktop picture, drake...

Hip-Hop didn't die, it moved to the south.

Also note;

Public Enemy is still around, putting out beats that we all know and love!

People aren't just looking hard enough for it, it's just that today's "hip-hop" is not what it used to be when it started. I mean how many people today know the 4 basic aspects of hip-hop, especially kids today.

thug-a-cation teach you to write like that? seriously.

and before you start tackling rock music with hear-say and stereotypes know that today's rap and hip hop is a joke. and I'm talking about the crap routine "guns, money, girls". Seriously, who gives a crap about some black guy who's living the high-life on people's money who are dumb enough to buy the same thing over and over again? The real hip hop died with 2pac, end of story. That's what it was all about. Black people's problems and stuff.

Satanism and rock music? don't make me laugh, before hip hop and rap even existed as a concept, old school rock music was the music young minds would listen to. satanism-themed music is just a sub-genre of a sub-genre of rock music that was ripe and ready to somehow become the "stereotype" image for haters to come and attach it to...

being able to learn and play an instrument > being able to have your voice recorded and fine-tuned in a studio.

on a sidenote, great desktop picture, drake...

No Thug-a-cation did not teach me to write like that. Im curious though since you obviously have great reading skills, tell me once where i "Tackled" Rock Music??? Not at all, i said People (Like You) are Stereotyping Music. The only difference between Satanism-Themed Music and "Guns, Money, Girls" routine is that the Satan music actually became a Sub-Genre. Being angry at life started to make these people Money...JUST AS BEING HAPPY ABOUT IT. So when an artist decides to say he hates life and wants to kill himself its ok, but when an artists talks about all the things he has and how much he loves life because they came from the bottem to the top it sucks??

"Who gives a crap about some 'white' guy whos living the high-life on people's money who are dumb enough to buy the same thing over and over again?" How does that sound??? FLOCKING RETARDED JUST AS IF I WERE TO PUT BLACK ON IT.

Throw shots at music when u actually listen to it. You obvioulsy dont listen to any REAL HIP HOP if u say that it died along side with 2pac. So i dont understand how you can just come and Discredit everything About hip hop especialy since u Dont listen to it. Just because Rock is much older then Hip Hop doesnt make it any better nor worst then Hip Hop. Thats like saying any Music OLDER then rock is alot better then Rock too.

Anyways a music arguement wont ever end because its all opinion, you can say it here because i am the only one defending Hip Hop since the Majority here doesnt listen to it, but why dont u argue it on a Hip Hop Forum?? Youll get better Results.

Hip-Hop didn't die, it moved to the south.

Also note;

Public Enemy is still around, putting out beats that we all know and love!

I dont call the southern Music Hip Hop. Theres nothing to the Music they make down there,

Snap your fingers and lean with it :)