Incense yay!

Shibathedog

does anyone know any good sites where i can buy like alot of incense for pretty cheap? Im looking for mainly stick incense and ill probably pick up some smudge incense as well.

If they sell Super Hit incense too that would be cool, ive only had it once and i remember it was really good.

i have some nag champa right now its good stuff, i didnt think of looking on amazon ill try that.

i would try the bootleg cd thing but i dont know what Cincinnati's equivalent to Chinatown NYC is supposed to be (cincy is lame....there is none) so i dont know where to look.

i have some nag champa right now its good stuff, i didnt think of looking on amazon ill try that.

i would try the bootleg cd thing but i dont know what Cincinnati's equivalent to Chinatown NYC is supposed to be (cincy is lame....there is none) so i dont know where to look.

o0o, i live in brooklyn so there are incense on almost every corner of every block :rolleyes:

i actually recently got some nag champa at hot topic, 100 sticks for liek 2 or 3 bucks, which isnt the best deal but its not bad, and im not so sure its the real deal incense but it will do for now i guess.

they do have some pretty good incense at spencers gifts though, its a little overpriced however

the only problem is id like to be able to buy either a massive variety pack or just a like a huge wholesale box of it, i burn alot of incense

Why do people like those so much? Every time I smell it, it reminds me of black people. Why, I dont know, cuz they like to smoke black maids, which is like a sweet cigar, so who knows.

Whoa, kinda harsh there :thumbsup1:

But i cant blame you, they burn incense to cover the Smell from Smoking Pot.

I dont like incense, makes my house smell like church.