Help with Dualis program!

kwon

I need help! I went to the Dualis website and downloaded the newest version of Dualis. Then when I clicked on the Dualis name in My Documents it opens up in a Microsoft Word format. So I get all these weird charters. How do I get Dualis to work??? Please some one help me!!!!!! :(:(:(:P:) TY every one E-mail is Elbarto3199@aol.com I NEED HELP !!!!!!

:P well im not sure of how to put a pic on sooo..... could u gimmie ur e-mail? u no my e-mail so if i spam u, u can spam me back and how do u get it to run in .exe mine runs in Microsoft word ?, the same thing happens when i download homebrewgames al i get is these weird charters in Word.

And by the way its MS-DOS name is:DUALIS.ZIP I'm not sure that it has n e thing to with it but what ever.

I did but you have to pay 20 bucks for it

No, you don't. If you really want to register it, then yes, you have to pay some money. The shareware version however, doesn't lack anything that the registered version has. Just read WinZip's homepage a little better next time. They aren't forcing you to buy their products.

I did but you have to pay 20 bucks for it

No, you don't. If you really want to register it, then yes, you have to pay some money. The shareware version however, doesn't lack anything that the registered version has. Just read WinZip's homepage a little better next time. They aren't forcing you to buy their products.

I know but now i got it and still the dualis is comming in a Word Format :thumbsup1::thumbsup1::o

If you are trying to get this emulator for commercial games don't bother. This emulator DOES NOT support them. Only one emulator does but it's RB flipping is reversed, it does not support much 3D and does not yet support sound (basiclly there isn't much point in getting it so don't ask what it is).

Do yourself a favor and buy a real DS and the games to go with it in the meantime until the emulators can be perfected. If I'm not mistaked the NDS does not have region lockout feature so you should be able to play imported games on it with no problem if that is your interest.

Also, if you are looking for a "free" program to handle compressed files get 7-Zip (http://www.7-zip.org). It is completly free and supports all popular compression formats including .zip and .rar files.

Next time you should use Google (http://www.google.com) to find what you're looking for before asking questions that can be answered by a simple search.