PSP 2

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after i buy some computer upgrades i think im gonna get a PSP just to get Lumines, and that new game from Q Entertainment, forget what its called but it looks cool as hell

if i get the 200 dollar one it just comes with a PSP and Charger right? and i have to go buy some poop memory card? I dont even think ill use homebrew too much because emulation is better on the PC, and i would have to buy some massive ass memory card to watch any decent video, and i dont crap money

after i buy some computer upgrades i think im gonna get a PSP just to get Lumines, and that new game from Q Entertainment, forget what its called but it looks cool as hell

if i get the 200 dollar one it just comes with a PSP and Charger right? and i have to go buy some poop memory card? I dont even think ill use homebrew too much because emulation is better on the PC, and i would have to buy some massive ass memory card to watch any decent video, and i dont crap money

But even if it is better on the PC the novelty is in having the entire Mega Drive library, say, with you on a portable device. Isnt that worth the trade off?

Yeah, it is pretty cool, but my PDA's emulation capabilities AND movie playback capabilities are much better, so i can already do it on there

i did it for awhile and the novelty wore off, i can settle for whatever games are on the system, i mean it IS cool to have portable emulation, but ive never found myself saying OMG I need to play attack of the killer tomatoes NOW!!!! (never thought id use THAT game as an example :thumbsup1: )

[in reference to the link in the first post]

I kind of get the camera idea...kind of....but what good is GPS going to be for video games? Spinter Cell might be cool (although I don't know what good GPS in going to do for it) but a Golf game? Who is going to go around playing golf on a handheld anyway? Come to think of it a lot of the games that I've heard about for most portable systems really are better off on a console since most people would rather thrash there enemy on a big screen in their living room as opposed to a 3-5" screen that you have to hold close to your face to be able to see anything.

Sony is really starting to loose their creativity fast. Who are they to believe that making a HD console is going to make a difference. All we gamers want are better, more original games. Not just a bunch of sequals that look better then the previous titles. We want game that are better then the previous titles. Am I right?

Also, these console designers seem to be so interested in new ways to incorperate new copy protection methods that it is making it harder for game makers to be able to make new games as well as for us gamers to enjoy the games that the game makers are making.

Nintendo seems to be the only company that has truly pushed the bar as to what gamers are truly looking for. Sure games may be limited but everyone has there preference.

Ok, I think I've ranted enough for one post. Some of the above may be exaggerated so don't take me too literally.

If I'm not mistaken that thing never lasted very long. Come to think of it there should be an emulator for the GB Camera. One that supports the use of webcams and stuff. That would be nice.

LMAO, i actually still have my Gameboy camera!!! its a pretty boring peice of hardware. It has two games on it. The Dj ball juggler and that little galaga like game. The camera is horrible. And i never had the printer but ive seen it. Pretty cool.

Sad part is, it always was usuful in Japan. Anything like this is always useful in japan, but not elsewhere.