Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
floopy

Price drop?

Anyone know if sony is planning on dropping the price before christmas? I'm seriously thinking about grabbing a psp, but I don't want to waste a bunch of money, and then have the price drop a bunch a couple of months later. I have a coupon for 30$ off, but it expires on oct 5.

Maybe. They say they might put out another bundle pack.

The Entertainment Pack is out already... buts ame price as the Value Pack used to be- just this time comes with a 1GB Memory Stick. Which is OK value.

As for a price drop before Christmas... not sure. No official announcements as yet. Its probably a 50/50 proposition. Either way dont crack and get the Core pack, and you coupon would probably be a greater discount than a price drop would be anyway.

I've read in many places, several times, that Sony has stated there will be no price cut for Xmas.

I've read in many places, several times, that Sony has stated there will be no price cut for Xmas.

I read that too.

Wal-Mart has a sale on right now. $178 for the core system (Canada only). Just picked mine up, and i'm loving it.

what games did you get?

I bought Atv Offroad Fury and a 2gig memstick. So now i'm playing Tekken: Dark Resurrection and Burnout, thanks to devhook. :banghead:

I bought Atv Offroad Fury and a 2gig memstick. So now i'm playing Tekken: Dark Resurrection and Burnout, thanks to devhook. :angry:

You pirates! :banghead: