AGP Disabled? WTF?

Shibathedog

When I Run AIDA32 (Its a program that tells you stuff about your system, really usefull :thumbsup1: ) It says i have AGP Disabled, and Fast-Write, and Side Band Addressing, it says my PC supports all these things however

But i have an AGP Video card, how can it be disabled if its working O_o

and how can i fix this?

yeah, i used AIDA32 because its one of those apps thats considered "portable" and was on my USB drive

Anyway i "bought" everest (no but i might actually, its a really great app and i want to support the guy) and it still said the same thing

I installed some drivers and things, and yay, AGP and all those things are enabled now!

Still one problem though, While i was updating drivers and such, i realized that there was a new version of the mobos BIOS availible, I can get either a floppy disk creator thing, or just the raw EXE

I dont have a floppy drive though :/ I tried making a bootable CD with Nero and it came up with some DOS crap but i couldnt find the exe anywhere on the disc (should i try burning it to another and swapping? Its really weird its some floppy drive emulator thing, anything better i should try?)