Xbox Content Your Not Supposed To Have

Yay so i was thinking and i came up with this and i just did it and it worked

You can make silver accounts (free ones just for downloading crap) for different regions and get different Demos/Themes/Gamerpics (many are free) and then everyone in the US will be like Z0M6 W7F WH3R3 j00 G37 7H47 64M3RP1C?!?!

The only part of the signup process that is actually checked is the area code, your address and everything can be completley fake

To make a US Account, use the area code 90210

To make a UK Account, Use the Postal code E78BA

To make a Japanese Account, Use the postal code 150-2345

To make a German Account (Im pretty sure its the same stuff as the UK Account though) use the area code 45292

yay for a chromehounds demo from the UK and tons of crap and demos from Japan that will never come out here!

(BTW, WTF is with UK Area codes? It took me like 20 minutes to find one, WHY ARE YOU SO SECRETIVE!??)

One of the japan demo's feel's like zone enders for the ps2 except without a lock on button ........ and chromehounds was on my to buy list now it's just on my to rent...

Saints row and 99 nights both came out to be what I expected so they are mine as soon as I see them available.

yeah the Zegapain XOR game, its pretty fun though i wouldnt mind having it, I downloaded the Japanese demo of Love Football but it turns out that one is region locked

i read the single player on chromhounds sucked but damn...it really is boring