PCSX2 - WIP

CKemu

PCSX2 a PlayStation 2 emulator, is as ever getting constant development, recent WIP has been posted on the official site:

WO_06_s2.jpg

Work has never stopped since the release of PCSX2 0.9.1, infact it rarely does :lol:

Refraction has made significant fixes to counters, making games much more stable, for instance Final Fantasy X-2 is now stable enough to be classed as "playable". Disgaea will play story scenes without freezing, and Resident Evil 4 is much more stable during gameplay!

Saqib, has been bustling away with IPU, more and more games are playing videos, without looping or crashing mid-way through playback, effecting games such as Grand Theft Auto III, Final Fantasy X and WipEout Fusion.

Zerofrog, busy as ever has been fixing vuREC0/1 issues, and making those games that do go 'Ingame' look correct, including Rayman M, Silent Hill 2, and a personal favourite WipEout Fusion.

Saqibs IPU fixes combined with ZeroFrogs work on the graphical issues (I bugged him to death about this game :angry: ) have made WipEout Fusion playable! So head to the Videos section to watch this game for the first time running brilliantly on PCSX2, also checkout the recent Final Fantasy X-2 Video.

:: Video Downloads

:: Screenshots Thread

I gotta say, I never thought we'd see ps2 emulation, at least, not for a long time.

I'm very happy to see I was wrong. The emulation scene has been a bit boring for awhile. Mame hasn't really had anything exciting for a long time, and no one else is doing any emulation work (except for ports of existing emulators to other systems)

Pcsx2 is quickly getting faster and better. Hopefully it won't be long before we can play our favorite ps2 games on our computers, like god intended.