Spiderman 3 teaser (camera low quality)

Gryph

i think venom would be in this one but i doubt he'll doing any fighting

A movie i actually have hope to see, unlike the bs that was x3.

i just hope sam raimi can maintain the story with so many additional characters added something hard to do when directors usually nerf things, but from the runthrough of the movie i saw on a spoiler forum i expect very good things.

SSSSSSSTAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Carnage would not fit in a movie IMHO.

That's because Carnage sucks. Really, ask ANY ASM Spider-Man fan now that looks back on it. Venom/Carnage saga was CRAP. Along with Clone & Secret War.

The only good thing to come out of that saga was Toxin!

TOXIN > VENOM > CARNAGE

I really hope that Venom appearing is not shifted towards the end and only there to keep everyone anticipating 4 knowing that hell actually be doing crap in that movie.

That would piss me off royal coz honestly wtf is having the Sandman as the main guy when we could have had Venom.

I really hope that Venom appearing is not shifted towards the end and only there to keep everyone anticipating 4 knowing that hell actually be doing crap in that movie.

That would piss me off royal coz honestly wtf is having the Sandman as the main guy when we could have had Venom.

I prefer it that way. At least give them chance to develop the storyline.

You can;t have a Black Spider for half an hour and then Bam! here comes Venom. I prefer Venom to debut in 4 (with a little teaser in the end of 3).

You can;t have a Black Spider for half an hour and then Bam! here comes Venom. I prefer Venom to debut in 4 (with a little teaser in the end of 3).

me too. but i don't like sandman a lot they should've use someone else btw does movie follow the storyline of the comic at all?? i've never read the comic

me too. but i don't like sandman a lot they should've use someone else btw does movie follow the storyline of the comic at all?? i've never read the comic

Not sure. What i know is Spidey stick with the Balck SUit for quite some time. One movie should be long enough :blink:

No. If anything, their using Ultimate Spider-Man for a more up to date references, and the original 616-Universe Spider-Man comics for villians.

Most people don't know is that Brian Bendis actually helped out a bit in his referencing material for the Spider-Man movies.