help needed

so ever since the atomiswave hardware came in, i stepped out of the emulation scene, and now that i came back in i find a new version of neo rage x(5.3). but whenever i press import neorage shuts down. can anyone tell me how to fix this?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i changed zlib.dll with an older version and deleted neoragex.ini but still same results. and othello champ, what exactly is an mgd set, how do i fix my problem if thats what i have.

Othello champ? Lift your eyes a little higher and you'll see my name is Robert.

A MGD set is one with rom names that start with N, such as N058001A.038

If you have any sets with roms like that you will have to move those sets out of your roms folder.

The only kind of rom names that are acceptable will be xxx-p1.rom, xxx-s1.rom and so on.

I thikn that these new NeoRAGEx hacks supports bins as well but if they don't, that youslly crashes the emulator during importing.

And as far as I know, the Neo-Geo does not have a game called Othello Champ. There is an othello game for the Neo-Geo Pocket Color. NRX or any other Neo-Geo emulator does not emulate the Neo-Geo Pocket, as it is a completely different system.

And as far as I know, the Neo-Geo does not have a game called Othello Champ. There is an othello game for the Neo-Geo Pocket Color. NRX or any other Neo-Geo emulator does not emulate the Neo-Geo Pocket, as it is a completely different system.

Oh man, this only makes it funnier. XD

Long story short, Pyro saw Robert's championship status for Othello in the 1EMU arcade and mistook "Othello Champ" for his name.

Oh man, that was so random. Why do people always look at the wrong names?

Geez. ;)

Looks like yesterday wasn't really my day at all. So many things went sour for no good reason.

lol sorry for causing all that confusion. anyways, howcome the old nrx supports mgd sets then? is there a hack of nrx any of u know of thatll help me out, cuz in my case, i have over a 100 of these mgd sets.