Magic

I got one...  :P

NOTE: For this trick to work, you must be, say, an arms length away from the person you are... astounding.  :P

Take a coin and ask someone "Heads or tails?" Don't listen to their answer because they are a moron. Then, flip the coin really really high, and, while they're looking up at it, punch them in the stomach or kick them in the nuts. Or both. Believe me, after this trick, you will never need another.  :)

you can do this trick one time,case you will be in your grave after it :P

and drake, stop watching to much anime.

???

I was watching a kid in class do card tricks, I managed to catch two of them, but the last one where he made an Ace go from the bottom to the top without touching it cought me by surprised which is why I'm interested in it >.>

To be as specific as I can be, I would like to learn street magic.

???

I was watching a kid in class do card tricks, I managed to catch two of them, but the last one where he made an Ace go from the bottom to the top without touching it cought me by surprised which is why I'm interested in it >.>

To be as specific as I can be, I would like to learn street magic.

and be like David Blaine and pull wack ass crap?

Sort to speak, not david blaine new, david blaine old. Back then when the only thing he did WAS street magic. His new "fling" is just to throw himself at death with a stupid plan every time....