Microsoft just convinced me to get Vista...

Is it going to be Vista exclusive?

Probably. Vista is going to be Microsoft's push for a stronger PC gaming scene. Also, FASA Interactive is owned by Microsoft so I'm assuming like the Halo 2 port it will also be Vista exclusive. Just like the console business, the worth of a console comes down to its exclusive.

Yea, I guess those games just can't run without 800MB of crap in the memory...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shadowrun were great games. I hope this doesn't stink up, otherwise I'll have to track the developers down and uppercut them in the throats.

*holds sniper rifle up letting out a blob of smoke from the cigarette in my mouth*

"Don't worry, I got this covered".

Shadowrun were great games. I hope this doesn't stink up, otherwise I'll have to track the developers down and uppercut them in the throats.

*holds sniper rifle up letting out a blob of smoke from the cigarette in my mouth*

"Don't worry, I got this covered".

Cigarettes are for losers. Real assassin snipers smoke cigars.

FASA did a good job with the titles. I have all the faith in the world that this game is gonna be good. I'm just a little irked it's an FPS game. Unless it's an RPGFPS, like Oblivion and Deus Ex, that'd be just awesome.

I also love how the continity of all the games fit perfectly with the offical canon. Isn't that awesome?

Heh, it seems this game is a teambased FPS like Counter-Strike. flock that then. This game has gone down a lot in my anticipated list.

Vista no longer needed.

:(

I couldn't have fathomed wasting such a perfect RPG license like this.

Why can;t they make a RPG instead of changing it to team based FPS?!? I HAVE ENOUGH OF TEAM-BASED FPS!

Because they suck and don't see the potential of what a new Shadowrun RPG could mean. I'm sure this team based FPS will be a fine game but it's such a waste of that universe.