Vin Diesel to play Agent 47

I was discussing this with Rag a whole while back. We didn't think he was the right part for the movie. (He thought that guy in the transporter would play a better Agent 47).

I was discussing this with Rag a whole while back. We didn't think he was the right part for the movie. (He thought that guy in the transporter would play a better Agent 47).

I would agree with Rag then. Jason Statham played an excellent Frank Martin in the two Transporter movies. Another reason why I think Statham is a better choice for Agent 47 because he's younger too. Vin Diesel will be 40 next year while Jason Statham will be 35.

Then there are the obvious comparisons:

Who is cooler?

An Olympic Diver on the British National Diving Team and finished 12th in the World Championships in 1992. He has also been a fashion model, black market salesman and finally of course, actor.

or

American bouncer turned actor.

I think the answer is obvious! :P

Jason Statham > Vin Diesel

Edited by garyoak99

Jason Stathem actually looks more like Agent 47. But if he played him he would need voice coaching since everything he's been in just uses his regular accent which would sound really goofy on Agent 47.

Jason Statham was my first pick for 47 also. I could deal with the accent if I had to, but I bet he could repress it if it sounded really dorky. 47 is supposed to be kind of tall and lean looking, and Deisel just doesn't have that going for him. Plus, deisel has a monkey face that just doesn't portray the cool and calm of a master assassin.

Jason Stathem actually looks more like Agent 47. But if he played him he would need voice coaching since everything he's been in just uses his regular accent which would sound really goofy on Agent 47.

I've never played the Hitman games. Is Agent 47 supposed to be American? :P

He doesn't really have a nationality but I guess you could say his accent his American. I would say he doesn't have an accent at all. And yes, he talks quite a bit actually. You should play the Hitman games, they rule.