Is there a way to play street fighter 1 yet?

SF2MJ

im gonna be modding my xbox soon, and using it for movies/neo geo emulation mainly, do you think its worth it for me to get a ram upgrade?

Not at all. Very difficult to do, very hard to find someone to do it. Hardly any real benefit. FBA-XXX runs perfectly on normal 64Mb XBox for all Neo/CPS1/CPS2 needs.

Only on games that use alot of memory. Most games that run slow do so due to insufficient CPU power so more memory will make no difference.

I guess there would be no boost in games like Daytona or Sega Rally 2 right?

you are dreaming if you even think xbox can even play those :D

back to the main topic, i believe capcom collection vol. 2 has sf1 so no need to worry about mame for this tho there is tg-16's fighting street cd (same game, different name) which works damn well on xbox.

• 1 month later...

I now have capcom collection vol. 2.It's great that it has street fighter 1 on it.

The only thing i have to complain about is that it's hard to pull off the special moves.I was getting blisters on my thumb just trying it lol.

do i need to get a ram upgrade if i wanna use a N64 emulator on xbox

even tho its not about the topic, i'll still answer it heh

no, n64 emus works fine without it

But to clarify... they do work better with the upgrade. Games like Super Smash Bros that stutter quite a bit on a stock XBox are much smoother with the RAM upgrade. When I got my RAM upgrade it was the N64 emulator in which I noticed the biggest difference.