kawaks 1.55 help

Excuse my absolute noobishness but i don't know how i could have neogeo games on kawaks 1.55 to work.

i had a previous versions of kawaks (1.46) and neo geo games did work on it, except the newest unsuported ones. Now i try to play the king of fighters 2002. i have the rom.

among all the roms i put in the rom folder of my kawaks 1.55, only CPS2 games seem to be recognized, the other ones don't show up on the load list (even those i can play on kawaks 1.46). I do have put the neogeo.zip file in my rom folder with other roms. Maybe i made a mistake in the path.

Any suggestion would be welcome. thanks for your help.

Edited by molodiets

I try to put some file in mame (in case the roms i have would be roms for mame). Of course it didn't work. remember most of my roms work under winkawaks 1.46

The neogeo.zip is made of:

- ng-sm1.rom

- ng-sfix.rom

- ng-lo.rom

- neo-geo.rom

Once again i got it from my 1.46 version which works (in addition it's certified by romcenter)

I also try to put those files directly in my kof2002.zip file in vain. Anyway if the file works under 1.46, i imagine they should work under 1.55 with the same configuration. Theere is probably something stupid i'm missing.

The path configuration is:

Roms1:.\roms

Roms2:.\roms

Roms3:.\roms\neogeo

Roms4:.\roms

Roms5:.\roms

etc...

PS: when i scan for all game and double click on a neogeo game whose roms are supposed to be in the rom folder i get this message: couldn't find ooo-lo.lo (e09e253c)for game error.

Edited by molodiets