Too Many Movie Sequels!!! Matrix 2, X-Men 2, Terminator 3...

Alpha

My gawd, I couldn't believe how many movie sequels have came out or are in the making. Some of them are just damn awesome! :) Some that I didn't mention on the thread title are, "The Amazing SpiderMan", "The Incredible Hulk" (made after the Tv show / comic from the 70's), "SuperMan 6", and a bunch of others.

What do you guys think, it seems that Marvel is ruling the movie theaters at the moment. :)

Hit the nail on the head there gamcop.

If you ever saw the movie 2j and silent bob strike back they mention this stuff [hey are you sure you did not direct that movie?]

i dread the day that titanic 2 is released :)

:):) No, I havn't seen Jay and Silent Bob strike back. Hmm.. Titanic 2? How is that possible. The main character already drowned and died. :?:D

With the power of remakes anything is possibile... :)

Just look at t3... I mean did arnie not get desimated the last few times round--=----teas ready ill come back and #edit# :)

Sequels are all about cashing in on a name (like video games based on movies and vice versa). They don't have to be good and they usually aren't. I mean why spend an extra $50 million when everyone will still come see it anyway?

Anyway, I think some of them will be good. Matrix Reloaded was excellent and X-Men 2 was ok. I just want to see the new Terminator movie. I heard it is actually good.

Sequels are all about cashing in on a name (like video games based on movies and vice versa). They don't have to be good and they usually aren't.

exactly. i also feel the same way about remakes. they always say the samething, that they are just paying tribute to a great film or whatever. its total bull and they know it. if they want to honor the origional film, re-release it to the theaters. if you think about it, they would probably make more of a profit that way.