Daylight Savings

Mooney

Don't forget to change your clocks. Remember: Spring forward, fall back! :headcutoff: Also remember: You're losing 1 hour of sleep tonight! :praiseyou:

Edited by Mooney

We already lost the 1hr :( (today is Sunday). Either way, daylight savings sucks; it means more sunlight and summer is right around the corner. :headcutoff::punk:

What are you, a vampire? :praiseyou:

No, I just hate how it gets unbearably hot around here (the temperature can even be 99 degrees on a cloudy summer day)

No weird just screwed up his sleep time like I did a year ago. Also, I hate daylights saving time, unless it happens on school.

Nah, I have sleeping pills this year. :D Edited by Weirdy

If you mess up your sleep... routine... going to bed later and getting up later, gradually, untill its at normal again... It might work.

If you mess up your sleep... routine... going to bed later and getting up later, gradually, untill its at normal again... It might work.

I did that once for a whole summer; and I don't mean two or three weeks, my sleep time actually rolled all through the summer (went to bed at 9 PM and woke up at 8 AM for a while, then those hours increase until I went back to 9 PM to 8 AM towards the end of the summer). I did not like that routine much at all because I would often miss out on certain things (one time I wook up in the middle of the night only to find that people came over and bought beer, but when I woke up it was gone :headcutoff: ). So yeah.

Ahh yes, Mosquitoes... Stupid blood-sucking fiends, always ruin my picnics!  :praiseyou:

Yep, the worst part isn't when they ruin your picnics because at least everyone can see them in broad daylight. It's when they fly out at night that they're most annoying because then you're asleep and totally defenceless! :punk:

Especially while roasting marshmallows! :headcutoff: