Let's Create an RPG world shall we?

Its getting very boring here so I'm gonna create a RPG word. In ur sig, post ur little RPG character :)

No cheating or gheyness like. I shoot you. You are dead lol :(

The point of this is to have fun and play along!

Try not to make other characters to do stupid things unless u somehow cast mind control (which is not allowed) or if you have to make them speak for an action to go on.

RPG WORLD: Falak (Futuristic)

Slacil wanders over Falak. He is a freelancer, ruled and followed by no one. He carries around a sniper rifle and a Special mp21 Magnum. It is a dark day as a war between two major cities (Archim and Zamik) are going on. They are fighting over an ancient piece of land which is said to contain a special weapon that is considered unbeatable.

Slacil decides to rest in a nearby village named Dalk. He replenishes his health and his ammunition. He rests at the nearby inn at night.

*Boom* (dramatic aint it)

Slacil wakes up suddenly. He dresses and runs outside armed and ready with his magnum out. He notices a patrol from Archim coming. He decides to hide behind a building. He waits there patiently.....

(Introduce ur characters!)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a short time, Slacil saw a man runing down the street, chased by soldiers of the evil empire of Zmic. When the man past near him, Slacil pulled him to the dark spot, and waited until the soldiers got out of sight.

After few moments, the man regained his breath, and said: "My name is Roger. I am the last ranger from the tribe of Hertselia-Pituach. the Zmic's soldiers are after me because I have one of the 25 keys for the land of Tveria, where the mighty Susita rest."

Slacil Looked at Roger strangely and replied, "How did your tribe get their hands on one of the keys for Tveria?"

Roger explained, "We were presented by it by the M'Arcim, an ancient tribe that guarded the land for generations. They wanted to keep the land in safety so evil kingdoms cannot harness its power. So, they distributed 25 keys to many tribes and casted a magic gate to seal it off. No one can..."

*Bang! Plop!*

Slacil with magnum smoking, "Sorry, go ahead."

Roger continued, "As I was saying, No on can ever go in there without the assisstance of the 25 keys, that have said to merge into one final key. The trouble is, the kingdom of Zmic have 5 keys, Archim has 4 keys, and Zamik, who is allied with the Zmic kingdom, have 7 keys. That means that there are only 9 keys that are still protected."

Slacil said, "!@#! We don't have much time if we want to keep this land free, but wait...How do I know I can Trust you, and you won't backstab me?" *points Magnum at Roger's head at some distance*

"I saw the inn keeper activating the alram when he saw us." Roger explained, "The soldiers will go in any moment. You don't have time to not trust me. We got to get out of here. Follow me!". They sneaked to the roof, and started to run on the roof-tops. When they got out of the city and into the Benshemen forest, Slacil stoped Roger: "Why did we entered the forest?". "In the middle of the forest there are the lost ruins of Telaviv. I belive we can find there the sage Shemesh, who can tell us how to save the land of Tveria"...

You guys have to introduce your characters to make this more fun :)

Slacil and Roger were walking through the forest. Slacil turned his head to Roger and asked, "By the way, how did those soldiers find you?"

Roger looked down and answered in a dark voice, "One of my tribesman was a traitor and told them our position. They attacked us without warning. I feel like I am the only one left alive."

Slacil replied, "My Apologies but we have to hurry now before we are tracked down."

They hurried through the forest unknowingly of the dangers the face them ahead...

During the second day of their voyage, Roger suddenly stopped and knelt down.

Slacil asked, "What is it? Do you Hear something?"

Roger replied, "It sounds like......"*pauses*"Soldiers..."

Slacil asks calmly, "Soldiers huh? From what direction?"

Roger Listens again, "I'm not sure, it sounds like they're coming from different directions."

Slacil glares at the darkness, "We better get moving now!"

They both start running through the forest with Slacil in the lead.

After a while, Slacil looks behind him, he notices that Roger is gone. Swearing, he draws his magnum out cocked and ready. He spots a lone soldier taking a piss. Slacil aims and fires a shot into the soldiers head. Slacil takes a look around his surroundings when all of a sudden, a big thunderous sound shakes the whole entire forest. Slacil is thrown to the ground by the impact of the sound. He tries to get up when he sees it. A big, fully armed mechanoid accompained by 4 soldiers. Slacil tries to fire his magnum, but a soldier whacks him with his rifle. Slacil is thrown unconscious and falls into the darknes...

*drip*

*drip*

Slacil wakes up quickly. He find himself disarmed and in the Archim dungeon. He curses and lies in the cot soon drifting asleep, wondering if Roger is alive or dead...

I sugest instend writing the character info in the sig, we will post it in the posts when its relevant, so people reading it from the begining wont see the status of the end, and we culd change it in battles.

so here is the status:

Character name:Slacil

Class: Wanderer

Hp: 100/200

Mp: 0/0

Weapons: Hands (.5-1 meter. 1-5 Damage)

Armor: Black Commando suit (5-20 AC)

Money: 0

Current Status: Ok Condition

-------------------------------------

Character name:Roger

Class:Ranger

Weapons: none

items: none

Money: 0 credits

When Slacil woke up, Roger was in the room. "The guards investigated me in the main jailor room. there was a map there. our gear are in the next room, and the exit is in the top floor. There are only four guards here, taking them down will be a pice of cake." Roger said, "But how will we take them down without wepons?" Slacil asked, "With this." roger show slacil two kitchen knifes he managed to steal from the main jailor room...

Weapons: kitchen knife (range 0.5 meter, damage 5-10)

Weapons: kitchen knife (range 0.5 meter, damage 5-10)

Money: 0 credits

Slacil looked at Roger and said, "These are highly armed guards with good armor and we're gonna take them with kitchen knives!?"

Roger replies, "Well. yes"

Slacil looks at the knife and throws it on the ground, "Screw that, Leave the weapons to me. I've been captured before, and I know how to get those weapons. It might take a while so be careful if you decide to wander around."

Slacil leaves in the corridor Roger points him in...

Weapons: Hands (.5-1 meter. 1-5 Damage)

that same day Pietro had a nightmare he was standing in a desert alone and right of nowhere something blowed him and knocked him to the ground right after it he woke up, it was early in the morning he opened ther venecian window and let the sun enter his room he was still confused

he goes to the kitchen and has some coffe, turns on the radio but diesn´t pay attention to all those apocaliptic news, he gets dressed. After standing by the window thinking about noithing, tells to himself: today is gonna be another boring day

Slacil carefuly walked through the corridor when he saw 4 guards. "He escaping" they yelled, and the battle started:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

weppons:

s: Slacil: Hands (damage 1-5)

1: guard1: Pistol(range 50 meter, damage 10-15, 10/10 charges)

2: guard2: Pistol(range 50 meter, damage 10-15, 10/10 charges)

3: guard3: Pistol(range 50 meter, damage 10-15, 10/10 charges)

4: guard4: Pistol(range 50 meter, damage 10-15, 10/10 charges)

round 1:

S: 100 hp

1: 100 hp 10 shots

2: 100 hp 10 shots

3: 100 hp 10 shots

4: 100 hp 10 shots

3  1   S

4  2              

Slacil strike gaurd 1 for 3 damage.

gaurd 1 shoot Slacil for 12 damage.

round 1:

S: 88 hp

1: 97 hp 10 shots

2: 100 hp 10 shots

3: 100 hp 10 shots

4: 100 hp 10 shots

3  1   S

4  2               

R

Roger join the battle, he throw a kitchen knife at gaurd 2, hit his neck, and kills him instantly.

Slacil draw the knife from gaurd 2's neck, and hit with it at gaurd 1's neck, killing him instantly.

gaurd 3 run away.

gaurd 4 run away.

Battle end, Slacil and Roger wins.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"They probely sound the alram, we don't have time to get our equipment" Roger said. "Dont worry" Slacil said,"this gaurds have 250 credits each. We can buy new wepons in the town."

So headed out of the dungen, when a big soprise expected them...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hp: 88/200

Weapons:

I)Pistol(range 50 meter, damage 10-15, 10/10 charges)

II)kitchen knife (range 0.5 meter, damage 5-10)

Money: 250 credits

Weapons:

I)Pistol(range 50 meter, damage 10-15, 9/10 charges)

II)kitchen knife (range 0.5 meter, damage 5-10)

Money: 250 credits