Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Wiz7896

Best DS Flashcart?

I know this has been asked before but I am going to ask the question a bit differently.

I want to get a Flashcart for DS games. I'm not to concerned about GBA compatability, but I am about DS compatability. Now money isn't an object but I don't want to pay for any unnessesary features. I really only needed it for storing DS games.

So I want to ask wich one is the best in terms of compatability for DS, ease of use, and lastly price. (Also I can only pay with paypal.) Ok thanks guys!

I know this has been asked before but I am going to ask the question a bit differently.

I want to get a Flashcart for DS games. I'm not to concerned about GBA compatability, but I am about DS compatability. Now money isn't an object but I don't want to pay for any unnessesary features. I really only needed it for storing DS games.

So I want to ask wich one is the best in terms of compatability for DS, ease of use, and lastly price. (Also I can only pay with paypal.) Ok thanks guys!

If you're looking to play homebrew stuff, the GBA Media Player should work for you. DSPassMe has a store where you can buy the necessary stuff. If you're trying to play "illegally" obtained games, I can't help with that. (Please support those of us who work hard to develop those games)

Happy M3 user here too, homebrew works great on it. Had a passkey but then put on flashme so it's much easier just having the 1 thing sticking out of the DS instead of 2.

Thanks, for the quick responses. I'm interested in working on DS games with a freind of mine. Ok so I'm new to this, what do I need to get? The M3 flash cart a linker and a super pass me? And is it hard to get working? I'm not technicle guy ;) just a game artist.

Thanks again.

Edited by Wiz7896

You can find the DSPassme (Super Pass DS) also at Jandaman for a great price! (you end up giving us 10% of your receipt as well to the 1Emulation Servers  ;) )

superpassds4br.jpg

»» Super Pass DS

»» Super  Pass DS 2

-> PassMe1 or PassMe2, which do you need?

It's a PassMe clone, a good PassMe clone. The DSPassme is form dspassme.com.