Silent Hill Trailer

Whoa... :-)

I did not realize that its the same director who did Brotherhood of the Wolf.

sweeeeet :clapping:

This may be a worthy horror game to horror film adaptation.

:punk:

Seeing how the game it self takes it's inspiration from various other mediums, this is like seeing a mixture of other films/novels into one movie/game.

Chances of seeing a Sonic Youth references = none

Chances of noticing a references to Jacob's Ladder = possbility

Chances of seeing a references to any of Stephen King's works = very likely

Did I like Brotherhood, heck yeah I did.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come, this trailer, and the teaser, look different, the teaser looks cgish >.>

Because a teaser, teases the movie. While a trailer, gives out minor bits of information and a date to plan the next few months of your life. While the teaser makes you beg for more.

I saw this in theatres today when i went to see underworld: Evolution (BTW, good movie)

im REALLY excited for this one, It should pwn Uwe Boll's crappy alone in the dark, i have NEVER been put to sleep by a movie before, but that movie made me fall asleep SIX TIMES

I also saw a trailer for Ultraviolet (looks stupid as hell), Final Destination 3 (I didnt think anyone actually watched the first two but me, my brother, and my friend david, because they are really crappy, but i like them anyway for some reason) and some other trailer that looked like an awesome movie but i cant remember it for some reason.

mmm but yeah Silent Hill, Definitley going to be a kick ass movie, especially if they use the same style of horror of the games, ZOMG SOMEONE LEAK THIS ONTO THE INTERNET ALREADY!!!

I just saw the pic and I think the story is from SH1 but with one different........ they change the father to a mother :clapping:

Hey this is my 400 post....... very long way till 1000000000 :roll1:

Edited by Darken

I just saw the pic and I think the story is from SH1 but with one different........ they change the father to a mother  :clapping:

The movie is an adaption of the first game with elements from the other games. It is in no way in canon to the video games.

The second game and the first game are still the same concept though. Silent Hill is someone's personal purgatory.