Should posts in Forum Attack section count?

Robert

considering i don't spam.... it's going to be a LOOOONG road.

I did some calculations for you and here is what I came up with considering I round up your.8 posts per day average:

1 post per day

10,000 days = 10,000 posts

10,000/365 = 27.397........

I'll round down assuming you do post more than one post per day! :blink:

That would mean it would take you at least 27 years to get that A-bomb! :)

.397...........* 365 = 145 days

The year when you will get your 10,000 posts considering you started in January 1, 2004 will be:

2004 + 27 = 2031

145 days into 2031 should be May 25 so the date when you get your atomic bomb could be:

May 25, 2031.

Get out your 2031 calendars and mark this day! Clear ALL of your appointments on May 25, 2031! It will be the day when Elazul Yagami gets the A-bomb! :unsure:

K'dash is only 1500 posts away from getting the a-bomb.

I just took another look at his F.A.S. statistics. It's not like his A-bomb will be anything impressive anyway! He only has 169 Str! :) The most important thing is the fact that it has been two years and he's only at level 22! :unsure:

I will hardly be frightened when he finally does get those atomic bombs! :blink:

K'dash is only 1500 posts away from getting the a-bomb.

I just took another look at his F.A.S. statistics. It's not like his A-bomb will be anything impressive anyway! He only has 169 Str! B) The most important thing is the fact that it has been two years and he's only at level 22! :P

I will hardly be frightened when he finally does get those atomic bombs! ;)

Forum Attack system hasn't even been around for two years...more like about a year or so.