Sonic Adventure 2

ok boyz n girlz, listen: i finished downloading Sonic Adventure 2 for DC, mount the image and start playing. i think: AWESOME GAME!!! and then: CRASH! FREEZE! so i searched the whole net for solutions.

i tried to play it in wireframe mode, like suggested. i played with/without all options(alpha,zwrite...), played it with 50/150 FPS, i tried EVERYTHING but it still freezes at the end of the first hero level (where sonic should jump of his board).

so i'm asking, i'm begging you on my knees: please make it work on my notebook. is there an option to make it work? any codebreaker codes to fix the freeze. i heard there is a patch out there to make the freeze disappear. legend, or could you give me a link? any other suggestions to make it work.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Hm... I couldn't get Sonic Adventure 2 to work well either when I tried it a long time ago. I don't remember too clearly whether or not it froze somewhere, but it did have some graphical errors.

• 6 months later...

What are your PC specs?

I've played SA2 on my computer using Chankast Alpha 0.25 and the only time it crashed was well....a lot farther into the game then that. It could be the image you downloaded but the only way to find that out is to play it on an actual Dreamcast System and see if it still crashes in the same spot as the emulator.

I'm also having some graphics problems like Agozer mentioned.

What are your PC specs?

I've played SA2 on my computer using Chankast Alpha 0.25 and the only time it crashed was well....a lot farther into the game then that. It could be the image you downloaded but the only way to find that out is to play it on an actual Dreamcast System and see if it still crashes in the same spot as the emulator.

I'm also having some graphics problems like Agozer mentioned.

SA2 is fully playable for me. Obviously, downloaded games will not work correctly. Try making an image of your original game.