VERY VERY STRANGE

RazorM6

I GOT MY FIRST PSP ISO:ssx on tour ON A PSP EMULATOR BUT......

IT"S INCREDIBLY SLOW!!!!!!!!!! :)

My system

Pentium D (3.2 ghz times 2)

geforce 7800 gt (gigabyte technology) 512 mb

1024 RAM

DVD-RW triple layer (also reads CD)

asus motherboard

1 terabyte SATA (hard disk)

I seriously dont get why with a seriously expensive computer case

it's still SLOW. I even raised the frames per second to 330>

I even used direct X combined with 9c and Fx>

even the pixel shader 4.5 didn't do crap>

could you guys help me? Pretty please!!? :)

i'm sure your 1 terabyte is helping you run things faster. ever think that maybe the emulator is just slow?

yah, you might be right but its kina hard to find psp emulators ya know.already fr ps2 emulation it took me almost a month and a half to understand it and another month to find out how to read and extract isos

Nice to know your DVD-RW (what the flock is a triple layer) also reads CDs. :)

Your knowledge of computers is astoundingly low that it's comical. Pixel shader 4.5? Direct X combined with 9c and FX? What?!

Spend some time learning about your own computer and then venture into emulation.

Nice to know your DVD-RW (what the flock is a triple layer) also reads CDs. :P

Your knowledge of computers is astoundingly low that it's comical. Pixel shader 4.5? Direct X combined with 9c and FX? What?!

Spend some time learning about your own computer and then venture into emulation.

Hety gryphon claw you got a problem you little as you say "flocker"? Well kiss my ass! This topic was not ment for critisizations (especially by you) so

just stay in yo corna and suck yo balls of mother flocker ; :shootem::angry::D (what the hell are BITCHES like gryho claw doin here)

Hety gryphon claw you got a problem you little as you say "flocker"? Well kiss my ass! This topic was not ment for critisizations (especially by you) so

just stay in yo corna and suck yo balls of mother flocker ; :shootem::angry::D (what the hell are BITCHES like gryho claw doin here)

I think he means that the information you posted about your computer is not real..... and insulting him won't help fix your problem >.>.

Well, my point is that if you had basic knowledge of your computer and emulation in general then you would not be surprised that a PSP emulator ran poorly on your PC (or any other PC).

Let's get a few things straight. a PSP is basically a PS2 in a smaller case. You'd need a whole lot faster computer to play the games at full speed.

GryphonKlaw's posts were more than justified, because clearly you don't know the basics of emulation and how much horsepower the emulation of the more complex systems really needs.

Don't expect miracles from PSP emulators for quite a while.

Oh, and there is no such thing as a triple layer burner drive.

there musta been a bumper crop of tards this season.

I'm surprised Gryph didn't kick him for his little tantrum

there musta been a bumper crop of tards this season.

I'm surprised Gryph didn't kick him for his little tantrum

Well, the thread gets a lock for keeping the retardedness from spreading. He's been schooled enough, methinks.