The Da Vinci Code "The Movie"!

cristina

From what I saw at the authors site (in my previous post), the cryptic puzzles and clues are real, as are the secret societies featured. Of course, the people involved in the story would all be fictional, as is the plot.

The book still is interesting enough, a lot of students in my school already read this, if not are reading it at the moment, if not plan to read it before the end of the school year. I am in the last category since I'm with Narnia right now.

The book still is interesting enough, a lot of students in my school already read this, if not are reading it at the moment, if not plan to read it before the end of the school year. I am in the last category since I'm with Narnia right now.

Just read it. :)

It's a short book, I finished it in 3 afternoons.

If you mean Narnia, I ment the 7 books... I'm on 6 now so it shouldn't take me long. I doubt Da Vinvi Code will take me 3 afternoons...

Last time I checked, fiction means it isn't true.

There you go.

The actual story might be fiction. But so much of what is in the book is accurate.

The secret societies found in the novel might be real, but most of what the book states has actually been rejected by historians worldwide.

Edited by Chaotica

The book basically is a Bible for those non-Christians, harping on the points mentioned in the book as the real "truth" about Jesus Christ.

As a Christian who has read the book........

My point will be:

You can publish any facts you want. You might even say that

some facts in Bible are wrong. But to me, what is feel in the heart is what counted. My belief will never wavered becos I have face death and "saved".

Amen to that :rofl:

EDIT: And the secret codes in the book is based on Leornado Da Vinci's opinions. Opinions. I rest my case.

Edited by L.S.D