I wish i wish i wish

Shibathedog

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was all N64, I know it had a weak start, But i didnt buy a PSX OR an N64 untill they had already been out for 3 or 4 years, i just played at friend's houses. Then i Finally bought an N64 because i think the N64 pwned the PSX in so many ways.

Ive grown to like the PSX a little bit more nowadays, But i still think overall i liked the N64 better, Maybe its just because i have so many memories tied to it, i dunno. I have alot of memories with my friends playing PSX though too (omg remember medievil?) There just seemed to be alot more great games on N64 than PSX to me.

But anyway, For some strange reason i have been DYING to play the old Vigilante 8 games, After Twisted metal 1 and 2 i think they really started to blow, Which is why i started playing them so much, so im off to do that now :) (the newer Twisted metals arent bad though)

as far as Twisted Metal games go; I rank em like this

Twisted Metal Black

Twisted Metal 2

Twisted Metal 3

Twisted Metal

Twisted Metal 4

...and I've never played Small Brawl or the one on PSP, so idk about those

but Twisted Metal Black, IMO, was beautiful

I bought Twisted Metal 2 last winter used from ebgames so that I can play it on ePSXe. Doesn't work to well on that emu, but it's superb on PSXeven

Edited by Weirdy

I loved both the N64 and PSX. PSX had a greater quantity of games that I liked but N64 had more games that I loved. If that makes sense to anyone besides me. :)

Playstation had a ton of games you love to play (or would have, god there was so many).

Nintendo 64 had more games you absolutely loved though.

Right?

I feel somewhat the same way. Some of N64s game I would consider the best of that entire generation. Majora's Mask was just a brilliant game.