Young, Nightmare, Geese Howard

You know who wood be the ultimate boss... young nightmare geese howard. the nightmare geese from rbffspecial was awsome, and the recently young athletic geese howard with experience of old one from kof neowave had great defense and offense and speed and all that... but if snk combined the 2, you would get the greatest snk boss ever! :huh: ( please do not reply if you do not like geese howard, and do not think he is cool.) -_-

I know that... The reason I didn'nt mention it is that the aof2 geese was the secret boss because he was simply the true boss of southtown. he wasn't thought of as a stronger version or anything. just plain ol' geese. but the idea of the young geese from neowave is that after all the fighting experience and mastery he's gained, he's athleticness has suddenly been renewed/rejuvenated/brought back/increased etc... (or so i've heard) I personally think he got all his imortallity scrolls and used them. But wouldn't all that combined with nightmare geese make the ultimate boss?

Um, Neowave isn't canon (read: doesn't count in the main KOF story), it's just the Atomiswave experiement that was developed between SNK, Dream Factory and Sammy. They made Young Geese the boss of the game for various reasons, possibly one of them wanting it to be fresh boss other then using Rugal.

Um, Neowave isn't canon (read: doesn't count in the main KOF story), it's just the Atomiswave experiement that was developed between SNK, Dream Factory and Sammy. They made Young Geese the boss of the game for various reasons, possibly one of them wanting it to be fresh boss other then using Rugal.

hhhhey man that's not what this post is about, I wanted a discussion about (neowave) young geese combined with nightmare to make the ultimate boss! :banghead:

• 2 weeks later...