George Bush Strikes Again

ken_cinder

Please help me out here... Why exactly did the americans vote for Bush and why is he still in the office?

During war no president has ever been voted out. I think people felt he could actually do the job. Also, the people who voted for him are much more motivated to actually vote. I don't like him as president but I can understand why many do.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kerry never said he was in favor of gay marriage. Hell, he wasn't in favor of much of anything. I'm in favor of gay marriage, abortion, socialized medicine, labor unions and free speech, but there no way I was voting for an empty suit like John Kerry. I might have voted for Clark or that whiny biatch Al Gore if he got off his ass and ran again.

Most of my colleagues are from Texas so most of them vote for Bush. i just make a random check with them. The reason

they vote for Bush is becos he shows more consistency in most of his pledges while Kerry erred in some areas. Kerry

also came off as someone with not enough resolutions too.

Judging from the previous replies, americans don't like any of the ´past or  the *future* candidates

I don't know about that, I thought Clinton was a great president, and I'll likely vote for Hillary. I just recall more "Democrats for Bush" bumper stickers then "Republicans for John freakin canoe head Kerry."

Hahahaha. Yeah, I too think that Clinton was a great president. Even with the whole Lewinsky scandal.