Fifa 2006 DEMO.......

Darken

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EA games make the best sports games.

You do know that that's a big fat lie, right?

so the supermod says :lol:. I dont see how you cant see that it actually makes the best hockey games, Soccer games, Nfl games and so on. This is

my opinion :thumbsup1: but obviously you dont agree.

Let's see... The NHL and NFL games from Sega Sports have always been better than EA's. As for football, Konami's Pro Evolution Soccer kicks FIFA square in the nuts and steals the ball.

...But these are just my opinions.

so the supermod says :lol:. I dont see how you cant see that it actually makes the best hockey games, Soccer games, Nfl games and so on. This is

Let's see... The NHL and NFL games from Sega Sports have always been better than EA's. As for football, Konami's Pro Evolution Soccer kicks FIFA square in the nuts and steals the ball.

i guess i will have to try Pro Evolution Soccer. :) i want to also try fifa street :D

year after year EA do more improvement in the game...... not like Konami.......the game still the same since winning 11 one........ to be true they only improve the face of players......

year after year EA do more improvement in the game...... not like Konami.......the game still the same since winning 11 one........ to be true they only improve the face of players......

And what do you call those "improvements". I could argue that the most improvements are either some minor tweaks to the gameplay itself, i.e. marginal, or graphical updates... and roster updates of course.

Then again, what improvements could you possibly want from Winning 11 since the gameplay of it is near perfect anyway?

And what do you call those "improvements". I could argue that the most improvements are either some minor tweaks to the gameplay itself, i.e. marginal, or graphical updates... and roster updates of course.

Then again, what improvements could you possibly want from Winning 11 since the gameplay of it is near perfect anyway?

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!...........

correct me if I`m mestaken..........you say PERFECT!!!!!!!........you mean the shoot and the player crash on each other is PERFECT!!!!!!!

It's futbol, not football.

Does anybody here actually play any "american football" games?

Edited by Cominus