New Saturn emulator? SaturnTV

Robert

Hello, robbbert.

I know you are a good emu tester.

Do you have interest to test for SaturnTV?

We can have a talk. (MSN Messenger)

I'm not in a position to assist the author with this. I had to use google to find out what kind of media Saturn uses! If any of you people with Saturn software can assist, go right ahead. Here's your chance for a sneak play with this new emu!

Hello, robbbert.

I'm not in a position to assist the author with this. I had to use google to find out what kind of media Saturn uses! If any of you people with Saturn software can assist, go right ahead. Here's your chance for a sneak play with this new emu!

Since when where you a emu tester ? Is your pc fast enough to even test the Sega Saturn emulator ?.

Hello, robbbert.

Since when where you a emu tester ? Is your pc fast enough to even test the Sega Saturn emulator ?.

Since he has tested so many DSEmu builds I guess.

I can be a tester if one accepts me. Although I don't know how well my computer suits for testing (AMD Athlon64 3000+, 512 MB RAM and ATi RADEON 9800 Pro).

If subleaf is interested, I can provided testing on an as needed basis.

I own a Model 2 Saturn, chipped. 13 original games and "plenty" of backups.

I've done compatibility tests for one other emulator in the past for the author, and 2 or 3 others for 3rd parties.

I'm available enough to keep up with the requests for testing aspects from the author, and I am trustworthy enough to not go giving out the emulator to ANYONE.

PC Specs are:

Mobo: Asus P4T

CPU: Pentium 4 1.4Ghz

RAM: 512MB PC800 RDRAM

Video: ATi Radeon 8500

Sound: Soundblaster Live MP3+ 5.1

I have other machines here of lesser specification as well. Ranging from a PII 600 to PIII 933.

I am very interested in beta testing this, I take part in several Sega oriented communities where just the mere thought of another Saturn emulator, incites drooling.

• 2 weeks later...

Progress report: 9-09-2005 by subleaf

VDP2:

.emulated RBG0, added color calculations and color offset for it.

(but currently can't rotate, can't zoom, no mosaic processing for it, just cellmap, bitmap was not emulated.)

(RBG0: blue nebula)