world of warcraft

suvo

guys some of you might know or not but i got this 2 nights ago. flock ! its so awsome. im restraining myself from playing as much as kanti when i easily could do it. I almost skipped a day of school just to play it. :blossom: i made the right choice but im in love with it. I reccomend anyone who likes online gaming to buy it. Also i was thinking about making a 1emu guild :wub: (i put this topic here because it has a higher chance of being read then in online gaming section)

don't u have to pay a monthly fee or something like that to play?? if it is then i'm out, cuz i never liked warcraft anyway and keep wasting money on an online game is just not me. i'm cheap

yeah, you do pay a monthly fee, like 15 a month. I'm usually on at least an hour a night, sometimes more if i'm close to leveling up, lol. It is a fun game, though

@Suvo: what server you play on?

im an online freak b4 but that spends my money wasted. i prefer offline games or frozen throne dota game.

ok this is wow in short. If you think 15 a month is alot of money. you get what you pay for basically. It rocks so much. i could asure any of you if you started playing it you would get hooked and never regret it.