I need help with Street Fighter 3 - Third Strike

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agozer i had the same problem. You need the latest version for most pc's but i dont know why. shenmue wasnt working and I followed instructions correctly. Then it said you need to upgrade to the latest daemon tools. so i did that and it worked 100% fine

• 4 weeks later...

didn't really want to bump this but didn't want to start a new thread about the same thing.

anyway, i have the same file but couldn't loaded. what does pal fixed mean?? should i set the region to europe or usa? and when i try to load it, it give me thi "can't read TOC from g:drive"

Edit: if i use the xxx plug-ing then when i try to load the game the blue dreamcast logo comes up and then a thing pop up and say error and when i click ok it pop ups again so i have to end the progress

EDIT: found daemon 3.29 and it works now sorry about this dumb post

Edited by Ryuken

• 4 months later...

well I am flockkt...

cuz only ver of DT you can install on 64 bit xp is 64 bit version........not 3.29.

the SF3TS images out there just dont work.

one called pal fixed that people are grabbing like its diamonds right now.

another which is street fighter 3 in 1.............in my case just freezes at the sega logo.

yet all my other games work fine.

tehn I find out evn if I find somone who sells the original DC game you cant't back it up unless you have special cables or something.

I just have to wait for SF 4 on the xbox 360 I guess.

• 2 weeks later...
about that 3rd strike, i gVE UP ON IT BUT NOW THAT ITS BEEN BROUGHT UP, EVERYTIME I START IT, i cant even get pass the dreamcast intro, then the emu just crashes....

Have you enabled Capcom Hack? What are your system specs?