DSemu 0.4

DaHandy

Where can i download the newest version of DSemu?? I have 0.4 and with that, i can't even play GBA games! :) I must use visual boy advance to play GBC and GBA games... :P

And those demos what you share on your pages, doesnt work...

Give it some time, emulators don't magically evolve leaps and bounds in a small amount of time. There are perfectly good GBA emulators out there, use those.

The latest version of dsemu is available from:

http://www.double.co.nz/nintendo_ds/dsemu.html

It runs most of my DS demos. It doesn't run any GBA demos as I've disabled that functionality for the time being. I'd prefer spending my time getting the DS side of things working since there are plenty of GBA emulators around.

The source is available if you'd prefer to add the missing functionality yourself of course.

Sory Robbbert, I was referring to the original poster, pointing them to 0.4.5. There's no new version yet from the one you tested last time. I've done a few fixes but nothing stable enough to release a version yet.

Give it some time, emulators don't magically evolve leaps and bounds in a small amount of time. There are perfectly good GBA emulators out there, use those.

I HAVE EMULATED ATOMISWAVE! HAR HAR HAR...

suckers.

I have GBA emulators.