I hope to god that you aren't like these kids

Agozer

:( that was funny but oddly enough theres a bunch of high school brats in my town doing the same with civics and these bastards are always looking hard at me when i'm driving my 94' impala.

i'll feel sorry for the young punk with a civic that would dare temp to race me in my 94' impala ss :rofl:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, Cars like that are reeeeealy dumb. I can see if you have a sweet paint job, like ACTUALLY sweet, and not some crap done with spray cans. Like just colors, MAYBE a small design. But nothing else.

Ill even let you get away with a system, IF you have it designed right, which ive yet to see anyone do, everyone just goes out and buys the biggest subwoofers they can afford and the most powerfull amp they can afford.

Stupid.

Your supposed to look at the sound frequencies and try and get everything from 20Hz to 20,000 kHz covered by some speaker or another. Everything ive heard is like 20Hz to 1,500 kHz. Which is pretty much just bass with a tiny bit of treble. Music isnt supposed to sound like that. Its just dumb.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok not a story i'm proud of but meh.

this happened back in cairo.

I was driving home from college, with my Gf and good friend of mine, she's sitting next to me, and he's sitting behind me.

and i'm taking her home first.

ok, now i don't drive a smoking fast car, i drive a 89 fiat regata that's in OKISH shape (acceleration is pretty good).

i'm driving along on a highway, minding my own business, when this guy, with a guy next to him and a girl in the back seat driving what i think was an old mazda 323 pull in next to me, the driver looks at my friend, then at my girl, then at me, and swerves into me.

i avoid him and slow down... i don't want to get in a fight with my gf in the car.

a little bit later, he slows down till he's next to me, looks at my friend, then gf, then me and does the same thing.

i avoid him and speed up.

he speeds up and repeats. this time, there's no avoiding conflict. no one scares my girl like that.

so i slow down.. but stay a close distance behind him.... then we come near a ramp for a bridge.

the road is three lanes, left and middle go to the ramp and the right lane goes down another road.

a little bit before he gets to the ramp (he's in the middle lane, and i'm in the left) i speed up, pop up next to him (but partially past him) and swerve towards him...

now for him to avoid crashing into me, he had two choices... to slow down to a stop, or fly off the ramp.

he stops.

and starts chasing me on the bridge... now i'm going back and forth not letting him pass, and when i get off the bridge, i weave through traffic to avoid him... i mean, i've already accomplished what i've wanted to do, no reason to get in a fight with my gf in the car.

just my luck he manages to get ahead of me, and tries to stop in front of me, BUT i look and there's a u turn next to me, so i take it... he's PAST the u turn so he can't take it, even though he tries... and i can hear him getting insulted till i'm well away from him :blossom:

so i take the u turn, turn right towards my destination and he's trying to follow me, only problem is, by the time i'm at the end of the street, he's just getting into it... and then i go stop by this hangout of mine, just to get the adrenaline out AND to have my gf well protected if he managed to follow me.

oh thing is, when i took that right turn and was speeding down the street, there was a car in the left, and a car pulling into the middle lane from the right... at my speed it was impossible to avoid him.... so i'm like, if the damage is going to happen anyone, might as well do the best to make it less...so i forced my car to slightly skid making it slide diagonally so that the back right of my car would take the hit, and in the middle of the skid (it hit me to do it then.. fast thinking), i hit the gas, so that my car actually SLID between the opening between the two cars without hitting either....

my gf was so scared she didn't talk to me for an hour.

it was some of the best driving i've done in my life :wub:

Edited by Elazul Yagami