And so it happens...

Gryph

I didn't see this on the news, I think they decided to cover how much the Michael Jackson trial costed taxpayers instead.

Still, it's appalling.

yeah i mean, who wants to listen about some muslim dude getting wrongly killed?

reminds me of that joke:

George bush is sitting with cheny, and they're discussing plans, when colon powell walks in and asks what they're doing, so bush says " we're going to go to war, kill 10 million arab muslims, and one russian"

so colon asks" why the russian?"

at that point bush turns to cheny and says " see, i told you no one cares about the arabs "

Bah.

Btw, i'm really not surprised, this is the same media that covered the micheal jackson trial more than they covered the downing street memo that SHOULD get both bush and blair impeeched.

I do hope the police men who did that get fired and charged it is a really bad incedent... and the downing street memo is so incriminating :D Sadly i dont think itll ever be tooken seriously itll either be completly ignored or like other issues twisted into something that makes people believe that its a bi partisan issue.. honestly the administration is afraid of the public relizing that this isnt about the parties its about bush just doing a bad job

Sorry that was off topic

Edited by NukeFall