Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
goken

Check out my web site but can anyone help me

Do you like my web site?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Check out my web site i have pokemon sapphire english rom and other gba roms and some psx isos.Can some people help me on my site and if you have msn it would be great.To help me just tell me you want to help.

:)

it looks cool but having to scroll thourhg roms horizontally is annoying. Can you also put the rom name below the pics since i can´t either read what game does it belong to and some pics are missing. Besides that it looksa really cool.

I like the nice simple layout. I don't like when a webpage is busy with too much stuff. It's pretty slow loading but I guess when the webspace is 100% free with no banners you would expect that. Anyway I like it. Keep up the good work mate :)

wich ones?All or some is it the ones that are c: something ill change them and if its all the links all fix every link.

I fixed the psx isos and im fixing the gba roms and adding allot more without the pictures.

Sorry I didnt answer back.I deleted the www.freewebs.com/drgeneration/

and i made one with every thing better heres the adrress www.dragonsemu.tk tell me things to add or delete in my web site thanks :D.

the pics on the front page wouldnt load for me but it has improved since you first started it :lol: