nintendo DS "the crap cover machine"

suvo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This argument is getting to annoying...I would just not read it but it keeps apearing in the new posts page. I think its been said before but I think everyone should just stop debating at which console (or controler!) is best since we all like different things.

If you don't want to read it then don't read it. Debate is healthy and this board could use some.

Because we all know that calling eachother fags is healthy debate. :rolleyes:

It's funny watching people bicker. :rolleyes: If it gets out of control I will of course put the fire out but it's not even near that. But I'm an impartial judge because I like flame wars.

Iunno I always thought it would be cooler if you actually had to move the guy around in the air to do the tricks not just press 2 buttons and he auto does the position and stuff. Or make the tricks actually possible.

Correction: SSX doesn't auto-adjust the boarder position and "stuff".

I wasnt talking about SSX i was talking about otehr games like it. I cant comment on SSX cause i havent played it yet >>

Ok. Fair enough. Dare I ask what other games like it?

The general skateboarding, skating, snowboarding games that ive seen before. I dont really know how i would describe that but stuff like that.

I think I know what you mean... Some early PSX skateboarding and snowboarding games had the effect you described. Same with some subpar PS2 games that deal with BMX bikes. Can't name any titles.

LOL... but with moves removed.  Yeah, your argument makes a lot of sense.  You have no clue how to debate do you?

Debate whining now? You have no clue how to be Hetero.

Let's all join in Thraxen's crying cuz you can no longer do the Fag Grab 360 into the Anal Penetrator 720 in SSX on GC.

I actually laughed at that.

But folks, let's try to keep it as civil as possible. :P

Ha ha, no :P

Anyways. What was this thread about anyways?