Jaibo 0.2 released!

Robert

Jaibo is a new Gameboy / Gameboy Color emulator.

What's JAIBO?

JAIBO is GB/GBC emulator of the Java application type. Development was started based on the source of PGB and JavaBoy that were the GB-emu written in Java. ( I thanks both developers who open the source to the public. )

The changelog is written in Japanese and no translation is available.

»» Official Site

»» Download it Now! [1Emulation Server]

Credits: News - File - Changelog

Edited by robbbert

java huh?

is it a resource hog?

Java........as in cross-platform.......as in should run on most cell phones straight out the box that support Java, however hardware limited. Java itself isn't resource hungry, the runtime environments are, and it all depends on what JRE you run just how hungry it gets, mind you there is a baseline the application starts out at that you just won't change no matter what JRE you run.

java huh?

is it a resource hog?

Java........as in cross-platform.......as in should run on most cell phones straight out the box that support Java, however hardware limited. Java itself isn't resource hungry, the runtime environments are, and it all depends on what JRE you run just how hungry it gets, mind you there is a baseline the application starts out at that you just won't change no matter what JRE you run.

oh ok

btw, which JRE is the least resource hungry?

oh ok

btw, which JRE is the least resource hungry?

Can't really say I know, I stick to the regular ol' one from Sun, I'm not concerned with resource issues on my PC. I remember being able to start the console, and manually configure which Runtimes were used for applets or applications, there used to be a couple different JREs available online, but if you remember Sun forced MS to remove support in their browser and use Suns stuff......they may have killed off these 3rd party JREs as well.