E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB!

Wizard

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too bad that Amish guy that yelled "CHIIICKEN!!!!" didn't come out again :P (what was his name again?)

Amish Roadkill!

very emotional show why cant wwe produce one of their regular ppv's like that o yeah thats right most of their wrestlers now dont have a hard work ethic like the ecw guys. man that show was  flocking awesome.i put it on dvd so i can relive the memories for a while longer.

Very awesome show indeed. I am aquiring the show as we speak.

I didn't get to see it. if anyone wants to burn me a copy and mail I would be your best friend for life. it sounds like it was an awesome show from what I've read. glad to hear Lance won his final match, that was nice. I've been reading for a few weeks that RVD, Hayman, and Dreamer were vary upset about the non-ECW talent and WWE writers being involved but it sounds like it worked out.

i got a straight digital signal from my satallite to the dvd recorder lol. best qaulity right off the bat lol

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

SEND ME A COPY! DON'T WANT THIS LOW QUALITY CRAP!

the PPV was awesome like i said the wwe guys didnt kill it too much

but to show my gernerosity i am willing to part with a few copies of the dvd to the first 4 lucky people to pm me with addys and a good reason why u deserve one

the PPV was awesome like i said the wwe guys didnt kill it too much

but to show my gernerosity i am willing to part with a few copies of the dvd to the first 4 lucky people to pm me with addys and a good reason why u deserve one

-> PM'd you!