Whats the biggest adventure you have experienced?

One day me and my friends had to walk home from the mall, (like 20+ miles walk) and we noticed a gaint forest that was in front of it. So one of us says, lets go in it, so we did, next day, I was scratching myself more then a dog with a unheard of amount of fleas.

Got lost for 5 days in the woods about 8 hours north of here (Here is 1 hour drive north of Toronto), mind you I got lost on purpose cause I was roughing it on foot. Never got me any itches though, you didn't happen to meet a dirty girl in the woods now did ya? hehe

I have an immunity to poison sumac and poison oak though, exposure. Poison Ivy on the other hand, I've only gotten twice.......once on my feet, man that sucked ass!!!

I've never gotten lost on foot before. but i did get lost in berkley in a big rig. I wanted to just get on the freeway going the other way, got off on gilman street and ended up lost in a resedential area with narrow streets in the middle of the night in a 18 wheeler with a 53 foot trailer, that was an adventure, and a deciding factor in quiting that job.

well my story is random we where at the shops (aka mall xD) and then we went outside and walked back to my house , and it was late (7:00 - 8:00) which wat i mean by dark , right and there was a random noise in 1 of the bushes , we where like wtf.... then we took a look and there was this random bum and he started to shout at us.... then we ran for our life and he didnt stop lol he chased us into some random place that i wasnt very familiar with , then my friend had enough so he went up to this bum and hit him in the face and i was fuken on the ground laughing me head off and he ran off man it was so funny , then we took a walk till we found our way around and then we got home..... i still cant get over it (this is when we where 15) im now 17

at one point i was staying in oklahoma and decided it was time to start somewhere else since i was getting no where in oklahoma... for reasons i can't state i decided to go to pennsylvania, with no EXACT place to go , i figured i'd manage once i got there....

while driving across the country i crashed and totalled my car (due to black ice AUGH!) in tennessee (sp?) at a one street town called kingsville or something like it, about 60 miles away from knoxville.

i was totally alone, there was no body i knew for HUNDREDS of miles around...

eventually i called the local mosque, and they sent me some guys to come help me, and they eventually arrived and i stayed at this egyptain guy's house for free for about a few weeks until i managed to buy another car and hit the road (at that point i was in knoxville), i had a bunch of crap stored in my totalled car at this guy's garage (this guy knew i was going to get the stuff out of the car) so when i went the night before i travelled to get the stuff out of my OWN car, i got arrested at gunpoint (long story that i'll only state if you really want to know)

after they realized the mistake, and uncuffed me and the guy that was with me, a day or two later i hit the road, except before i left i hadta change the tire cause it got flat, and the guy put the bolts on wrong.

so while i'm driving through the first major snowstorm of the season, the tire starts flocking up , and eventually my a/c and tape player wires get flocked (the wheel had ruined the lining and crap) and a few hours later i realized my tire was like a few miles away from exploding on me, so i got it changed, managed to get to where i was planning on going, spent the night alone coughing and wheezing (i had a cold before i travelled and the snow storm didn't help)

woke up coughing blood, then a whole bunch of crap happened....

yeah it was an adventure.