KOFXI: Test #2

Maxima's new moves sounds intresting, but how far does the lazer go, is it a short burst or is it like a unibeam?

and does whip still shoot from her hand or does does use the gun,

(sigh i miss the gun) her new super sounds intresting as well

Classic nests team for me it looks like!!!

are they expected to have releasable secret character for this i know aw net is dead but can we expect anything??

No one knows right now. Whip's new DM from what I hear is badly animated.

I don't think so!  Morrigan is still the rehash Queen!  I think the ONLY updates she received were the ones in CvS2... For her fainting animation. :rolleyes:

Iori's sprite has been in 12 games while Morrigan's sprite has been in 7.

SNK Playmore is wasting the new hardware with the old sprites this is just like if Street fighter 4 came out with the same ol sprites.

Heh...Capcom is not far away neither...have you played CFJ ? Is THE Capcom MUGEN :rolleyes:....is like companies are too lazy to do the games that made them the companies that they were in the 90s (wich ruled for 2D fighters) and now are just rehasing the stuff (maybe with MINOR additions here and there)...they say something like: "flock it, im not gonna bother to redraw this because i know there are die hard players so it's still gonna squeeze some hard earned money from them". Jezz this is a shame :P

IMO Kof will be good but they should stop adding 10 new characters every new game... so flocking many orochis...

Theres only 1! The one in Nejibako is Mizuchi, who isn't like Orochi, just looks like it. It's a god of water.