Then say that!!! Be flocking specific!

You just do RAWDAO and the slowest speed is the best. If you have buffer underrun protection than you can do any speed really but the slower it is, the better chance of it not flocking up. Geez, if you said that in the first place we'd be done.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your second post, going outside the rules of this site. After I closed your first one for doing so. If you were interested in anything but GETTING games, you'd have read the stickies.

I'll let the moderators handle you this time though, and sit back and watch. :angry:

You have a point and I do agree, but I still feel that we should help the guy, no matter how inexperienced he is.

In any case, he'll know better next time.

Ahem.....teh stickz0rz have more than enough info, he's just wanting to be told where to get his pirated games. Rules are rules, no matter how around-about you go in circumventing them.

Anyway, like I said......I'll leave this one to you guys. Is fun watching though.

Anyway, like I said......I'll leave this one to you guys. Is fun watching though.

Oh, cleaning your hands from the mess eh? Nice going. :angry:

Well you 2 ARE on the list of moderators for this forum. My job as an Admin isn't to moderator specific forums unless none of ya are around. Just don't want to step on your toes and make you feel useless. :D

Well you 2 ARE on the list of moderators for this forum. My job as an Admin isn't to moderator specific forums unless none of ya are around. Just don't want to step on your toes and make you feel useless. :D

Ok, fair enough. :) Now, back to the problem at hand...

Ok, fair enough. :) Now, back to the problem at hand...

thx all now the stuff is working